Friday, December 21, 2012

Here We Come Santa!


Gigi and I took the babies to the mall to see Santa.  Before we left I snapped a few pictures with my camera.  

These are the pictures that made me decide it was time for Knox to get a haircut! ha 


Oh Ava!  You cutie!




I just want to eat him up!


My little men


I love these boys so much!

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2011

I can't believe how much they've grown.  Time is flying!  I really can't even remember when they were this small!  That makes me so so sad.  I can't even remember what it was like when they couldn't walk.  Time for another baby!  I kid!! Kind of...

Where did her chubby cheeks go?!


I just want to rub their bald little heads!  They were so little and cuddly!  



I saved these shirts.  I thought maybe they could wear them this year.  They are TINY! I was not prepared for my babies to grow up so fast!  

No comments: