Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lights on the Square!


Saturday night we all went to the square to show the Parkers the fun lights! 

Silly girl!



The boys!

Tripp and Santa!  

Merry Christmas! 
(I think Knox thought he was going in Santa's lap! He freaked! And who knows where Brooksy's shoe was!)



Snuggling with her daddy!

Tripp and his mommy!

His funny face is back! 

There's the smile I love! 

Pony rides are our favorite!  My three might be making an appearance on the Party Time Pony facebook page and pamphlets soon! 


This little cowboy looked uneasy! 

Ava acted so excited to get on a pony and then when we put her on this happened! 

Big Boy!

My rodeo queen pulled it together and waved to the crowd eventually!

I love this!  I think Brooks was like, "Who the heck are you mister?!"
I have a feeling this won't be our last trip to the square this season!  It's just too fun! 

No comments: