Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trick of Treating!

About five minutes before our guests started arriving Brandon decided he wanted to take the kids trick or treating!  My dad and Jenny stayed at the house and we loaded the kids in the wagon to stop by a few houses! 

I felt terrible because I didn't get the kids any buckets to trick or treat with.  I really just thought they wouldn't use them this year because they were too young.  Mommy mistake!  The kids were obsessed with all the other kids buckets at the Botanical Gardens so I made Brandon stop by the dollar store on his way home from work to pick up some cheap pumpkins! 

Ava was so proud she had her own pumpkin! 





I LOVE this picture!  Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids be sweet to each other! Knox wanted to make sure Brooks got his pumpkin so he could get candy too!  


And off they go! 


Mr Sassy Pants!


Tinkerbell was so excited! 


Once again, thank goodness for the red wagon! 


Daddy got wagon duty since I was the official camera person! 








Our first stop! We only went to two houses because our guests started to pull up!  Two houses was all it took for the kids to be trick or treating pros! They knew to climb out of the wagon and ring the doorbell.  I have a feeling they are going to be all over the place next year! 

No comments: