Friday, June 24, 2011

Ava's New Best Friend

Ava loves her pacifier. She has since she was in the nicu. I hate pacifiers!! Every time they fall out she will let out a little scream for me to put it back in! It's actually pretty funny! We started calling her Maggie because she sucks on it constantly! She's so tiny! It takes up half of her face! You can always hear that little sucking sound coming from her! When she is awake she doesn't really like it (thank goodness!). She definitely likes it when she is trying to go to sleep though!



On Friday Ava got a new and imroved paci! The Nicu told us about Wabbanub pacifiers but I never got around to buying any. Friday I found some at a local baby store. Ava fell in love! All three babies got one! Ava got the frog, Brooks got a monkey, and Knox has a bear. I don't think the frog has left her lips since we got it!




Even when it's not in her mouth it is always close by!


My mom told me I should give Ava the monkey since it is a little more girly! Ha I think I'm going to order some pink ones off the internet so they will match some of her clothes!



I take Mr Frog out whenever I can so I can see sweet faces like this and kiss her little chubby cheeks! She is really the sweetest girl in the world!







No comments: