Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bebes Monos-This means cute babies according to Carol!

Mommy needed to get out of the house (and a margarita) last week so Gigi and I loaded the babies in the car and headed to La Hacienda! I planned on sitting on the patio in case the babies cried. I didn't want to get kicked out of the restaurant for having wild babies! It was a little warm outside so we took a chance and sat inside. The babies were perfect little angels! They never made a peep! We even went to get frozen yogurt after dinner because I wasn't ready to go home!


I love dressing the babies up and I'm so glad they can finally wear some of their clothes. The boys still have some growing to do to fit into these outfits but I thought they were cute and couldn't resist! Nothing is cuter to me than chubby thighs in a little bubble. Ava needs to pick up the pace on the formula if she is ever going to get chubby thighs! We are working on that though!


Brothers!


Gigi and her babies. Ava was watching tv and wouldn't look at the camera so this was the best picture I could get. I think I just need to accept the fact that I will never get a picture with all three babies looking at the camera and smiling!


I'm so glad the babies slept! Now we won't have to wait until they are twelve to take them out to eat again! I was a little nervous about that... I didn't know what to do with all of the carriers so I just put them on the table. Is that what you are supposed to do??? Ha


We got several looks and visitors at our table! We are quite the attraction apparently.


So friends if you aren't afraid, call us because all five of us would love to get out of the house and go to dinner!

No comments: