Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bridesmaids



This movie was absolutely hilarious! I assumed it would be a let down because of all the hype. I figured it couldn't THAT funny. It was. It made me miss my friends! Someone needs to get engaged ASAP! I need a bachelorette party! Gosh! sound like the girl on the movie with three kids! ha I'm not that bad!

I have to say I had the prettiest bridesmaids ever. I had a million of them I know! ha


Unlike the movie, we actually made it to Vegas for the bachelorrette party! We had soo much fun! How cheesey are these outfits though??? I guess sequins were popular five years ago? Although, in Vegas I think sequins are probably still in style!




I LOVE Vegas! I always have so much fun when I go! I love to shop, lay out, people watch, eat! I don't even think I've gambled since my 21st birthday! I had a bad experience playing black jack! I got a little caught up in the moment and thought I had a "feeling" so I put all my money in on a hand of blackjack and lost it all! Ha That obviously taught me a lesson! I haven't been back to Vegas since Jessica P's bachelorrette party last year! We had sooo much fun. I wanted to post pictures from the weekend but I started looking through them and none of them were appropriate for the internet! ha I think my friends would have killed me if I had posted them for all to see!

These are a few family friendly pictures from our trip.

Cori and I were the grandmas of the group. I was the only boring married girl and Cori might as well be married.... But guess who closed the club down the first night and had to catch a ride home in a limo with an old sketchy man??? Ha We were pretty proud of ourselves!


Look at those moves!!! I have the funniest pictures of Cori dancing the night away!


Lauren loves doing the pouty lip poses. I have one picture pose. A smile... Boring I know!




The beautiful bride!


Friends, get it together. Get rings on those fingers and lets take a trip!

No comments: