Monday, June 20, 2011

Randoms

-Brandon says if we win the lottery we can have more babies. My fingers are crossed! Ava needs a sister! My mom and B have decided they have made this too easy on me! They can't believe I want more babies! ha

-I somehow turned on Pandora on my phone in the middle of the night and the song "Big Green Tractor" was blaring at about 3am. B and I were both so confused and out of it. We couldn't figure out where the music was coming from. It took me about 10 minutes to figure it out! Thank goodness the babies didn't wake up!

-I was upstairs one day and I had the monitor on because the babies were downstairs. All of a sudden I heard one of the babies choking and gasping for air. I flew down the stairs (Still surprised I didn't fall) and almost had a heart attack! It wasn't one of my babies it was the terrible Pertussis/whooping cough commercial! From now on I'm turning the tv off when the monitor is on!

-B has been doing the grocery shopping. Today for lunch I had EZ cheese (the liquid cheese in a can) and Triscuits. I think it's time for me to start shopping and cooking again.

-I woke up to a crying baby one night. I couldn't get the baby to quit crying. I eventually woke up enough to realize I was rocking with no baby in my arms. The crying baby was still in it's bed. At least I didn't grab Coco this time!

-One night when B's mom was in town he said "mama grab that pacifier." His mom got up and did it. I asked him why he didn't ask me to do it since I was sitting right there. He said he was talking to me! I guess I am officially "mama." Ughh! I prefer mom or mommy! We are going to have to work on that!

-B's decided he wants a punching bag for our garage... Are you kidding me??? He must have watched Rocky on tv this week or something.. Right now our garage contains a four wheeler, a refrigerator, a deep freeze, every type of hunting equipment you can imagine, fishing gear, two sets of golf clubs, enough softball equipment for an entire team, 3 bikes and the accessories that go along with biking, tennis rackets, a lawnmower, two weed eaters, edger, two blowers, probably ten ice chest, a Jager machine, a few neon signs, a beer funnel, a power washer, a generator (a new purchase I just discovered), pool chemicals and supplies, and every yard tool Lowe's sells. Not to mention our stash of diapers and wipes. It's out of control... Oh and my car somehow fits in this garage too. I think I need to sign B up for Hoarders. I also need to make him commit to one sport. This week he has decided to take up running. When B decides to do something he goes all out. He's already made a trip to Fleet Feet for new shoes. They also talked him into buying special socks... I wonder if they told him they would make him run faster and jump higher.

-I just heard B giving Knox a little football pep talk... He told him "you just hurt them before they hurt you." Great. Teaching violence at 7 weeks old!

No comments: