Thursday, June 2, 2011

LOL

I think I was a little sleep deprived last week after staying up worrying about the storms. I woke Brandon up again yelling. I apparently kept saying "Get off Knox! You're laying on him!" B was of course like wtf! He then asked "Michelle do you know who that is?" I said "Yes Knox! Don't touch his head." Btw, I'm completely awake, eyes open, the room is light from the tv... B then started messing with me by touching "Knox's" head. Oh and B was laughing hysterically during all of this which was really making me mad! I was freaking yelling "I said don't touch his head!" Finally B quit touching his head and I went back to sleep. Umm Knox was in his crib sound asleep. I had once again confused Coco the dog with Knox. What is wrong with me?? Poor Coco! I'm starting to provide nightly entertainment to B.




Brandon was watching the babies the other night and called me laughing hysterically. Apparently he was holding Ava, she pooted, and then started laughing out loud! He said then he started laughing and she couldn't quit giggling! I can't believe I missed it! I've heard Brooks giggle but I haven't heard the other two yet. Poor Ava is going to kill me one day if she reads this! haha




We received a special package today from New Jersey! Kristen and Jen came to Arkansas last fall with Ann and Kent to stay with us and go to a Razorback game. They were so sweet and sent the babies these onesies to welcome them to the world "Jersey Style." How freaking cute are these? I'm a big fan of Jersey Shore and I can't wait to put these on the babies! Thanks guys and come back and visit soon!

2 comments:

Emily! said...

Those onesie's are hilarious! And look at you using your new photo ap, that picture of Ava is so cute!

Laci said...

How clever are those onesies! HILARIOUS!!