Thursday, June 23, 2011

We Miss You Gigi!













My mom and Caroline went to Florida this week. I was a little nervous about how I would handle it on my own! I called B's mom and asked her to come help me! We are so lucky to have such great parents that help! I think the babies knew they needed to go easy on me so they started sleeping through the night two days before my mom left! Woohoo! What a difference that makes!
I think this trip has been harder on my mom than it has been on me! She asks me to send her pics all of the time! I sent her a video of the babies and they were all kicking like crazy! On the video I said "Gigi, we're trying to run to come see you!" . After that my mom told me she is never taking another trip and leaving them again! Ha I'm sure she will change her mind! She's also been sending me pics of all of the surprises she is buying them! The babies are going to have some cute new outfits to wear soon! I wish I was at the beach with them! Next year the babies are going to have so much fun in the sand! I can't wait!

No comments: