Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Times Three

I hope these babies know how lucky they are to have B as a dad. It takes a special daddy to handle three times the bottles, dirty diapers, temper tantrums, and laundry... But I know he loves to get three times the love in return! Thanks for being such a great dad B! We love you!











B is still pulling for a recliner. He tells the babies regularly that he would rock them more if he had a chair in the living room. He decided he also had to have a "Cracker Barrel Rocking Chair" for our back patio. I couldn't handle a brown rocker so I found a nice black one at Lowes. This was his big Fathers Day surprise! He wasn't even that excited! I even had to show him a picture of a Cracker Barrel rocker online to prove the only difference is his is black! Then he told me he meant a wicker rocker!!?!! I honestly don't even think he knows what wicker is! I just don't think the wooden rocker was as comfortable as he imagined! I have to admit I have rocked more than B. I really like it! The babies do too! I rocked little Ava a little too much yesterday and she puked everywhere! Bad mommy!


B told me Saturday night at about 5 o'clock that he thought he was going to stop wearing Polo shirts to work and start wearing thin golf shirts. Well guess what the babies bought him for Fathers Day about a month ago? Polo shirts! I guess his gifts were a bust this year but we will do better next year!

Also, Happy Father's Day dad and granddad! We all love you!

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

glad you guys had a good weekend & father's day :) He definitely got the best gifts this year :)