Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our Weekend

Friday night I called Sarah and asked her if I would be sitting at home every Friday night for the rest of my life! She said "Yeah, pretty much!" I know one day when I'm busy taking the babies to football games, slumber parties, the movies, etc., I will wish I could just sit at home but right now I get a little lonely! I guess that's what happens when you get older and have kids! One night this week when we were sitting around watching the news B said he guessed we really were getting old because his Coors light has been replaced with root beer.

Saturday Emily came over to swim. I probably got about fifteen minutes of sun! As soon as I would get comfy in my chair I would hear a baby crying on the monitor and I would have to go in and insert a paci, or someone would need a diaper change. I did tell Emily I'm not sure why I'm working on my tan because I don't really see that many people anyway! ha

Saturday night I decided I had to get out of the house! I was going to take the babies to my mom's for a change of scenery but at the last minute decided to drop them off instead and go out! I called B and told him the plan! I got ready in record time and loaded the babies up and headed to Gigi's! It's nice that my mom has so many baby supplies at her house because I don't even have to take my diaper bag! She has it all covered! I think the babies had a great time! I'm sure they got held the entire time!


Poor B. I guess it's been awhile since I have had straightened hair and make up on because I got several comments like "Wow, you really got dressed up" and "Are those new skinny jeans (they were actually new wide leg jeans but he was close!ha). Lately I'm dressed up if I put my contacts in and redo my ponytail!

These pictures are terrible because the flash was off on my phone but I thought I should document our big night out anyway! I had big plans to have dinner then drinks on a patio but we never made it past dinner! We had fun though! We ran into a lot of people because everyone was leaving Art of Wine. I think we were out for three hours and it felt like thirty minutes! We will have to do that again soon! I think B and I were secretly hoping my mom would call and say "don't worry about picking them up, they can all spend the night!" ha We did get to go home with one less baby!



Emily and Matt met us out!


Knox had a big night Saturday! He had his first slumber party! He got to spend the night at Gigi's all by himself and test out her new crib! Apparently Knox had a hard time sleeping so it might be a while before he is invited back! We all missed Knox so much (I thought about going to pick him up around 1am) but I will say it was a lot easier with two babies instead of three! I'm sure he LOVED all of the attention he got from Gigi and Caroline! Knox is a little spoiled! ha


Ava and Brooks had a busy morning Sunday playing in their little gym. I probably have a million pictures of them playing. They kicked and played for an hour. I know they missed their brother though! The babies love to play together. That doesn't happen very often because usually one of them is always asleep!




The babies are pretty popular! They have had a lot of visitors lately! Their cousins finally got to meet them Sunday afternoon!
Chris and princess Ava!


Andrew and Knox Andrew!


Thank goodness I had three so there are enough babies to go around!


Chris and Jennifer, the newlyweds, getting a little practice in! I told them the babies need some cousins soon!


The babies also had a visitor Sunday that came all the way from Philadelphia! It was so good to see you Beth Anne! Hurry and move back to the south so we can hang out all of the time! It's hard to see in the picture but the babies wore their cute outfits that Beth Anne and her mom sent them!

No comments: