Thursday, June 9, 2011

Six Weeks!

The babies are six weeks old :( They are growing up too fast. Just in the past week they have moved to size one diapers and bigger bottles! I could just cry! Ava finally caught up to the boys and started taking four ounces and now Knox and Brooks are taking five! Brandon jokes that Knox is going to have a mustache in two weeks. Every time I picture little Knox with a mustache I laugh out loud. We weighed the babies this week and according to my ten year old scales upstairs Knox weighs 9lbs, Ava 7lbs, and we never got around to weighing Brooks (poor middle child) but I would guess 8lbs. We ordered baby scales off the Internet last night so we will have more exact weights coming soon!
The babies go to the Pediatrician next week for their two month check up. They have to get their first shots. I need to start mentally preparing for that now!

My mom and the babies get a lot of QT in the mornings. They eat, take baths, do a little stretching and tummy time, and watch the Casey Anthony trial. Apparently they are also learning their animal sounds. My mom said next week they are tackling the alphabet! My mom and the babies always have little surprises for us when I come down stairs in the morning too! Sometimes it's a new outfit and sometimes it's a new trick. A trick could be getting them all to sleep at the same time btw! ha This is how I found them one morning this week! Soo sweet. They slept like this for a few hours!





No comments: