Sunday, June 12, 2011

NKOTB!!!



Brandon asked my mom the other day if she thought I would like to go to a NKOTB concert in July. She said something like "Maybe. I can babysit and yall can go have fun" B then says "Oh I'm not going. She is going to have to take a friend. Michelle needs to get out of the house and go hang out with her friends." Thank goodness my mom told him that yes, I need to hang out with my friends but that a NKOTB concert would probably not be my first choice! Jordan was the man of my dreams at one time but that was when I was about seven... Hmmm Then yesterday I mentioned going to Little Rock to see Lauren and Olivia one night and B was all about it. "Oh you need to go. That would be fun! I'll babysit everything will be fine." The boy couldn't push me out the door fast enough. I called Sarah and we of course decided something was up! B had some plans of his own. He finally spilled the beans and told me he is trying to get me out of the house now so this fall during hunting season I will say "Oh Brandon, you really need a break. Please go to the deer camp for the weekend." Ha ha Poor Boy. I don't think those words will ever leave my lips! I forget how much I hate hunting season!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

too funny!! poor brandon, hunting season will never be the same ;)

cant wait to see yall saturday!