Thursday, March 29, 2012

-Ava's a smart cookie. Or at least smarter than me. She doesn't like eggs. No matter how I disguise them... I've tried boiled, scrambled, fried, egg in toast... Today I made an omelet and covered them in cheese and ham (organic of course!ha) The little stinker literally sucked the cheese off the egg and left the egg. I'll outsmart you one day A! B keeps suggesting mustard. Yes, my weirdo husband puts mustard on his eggs. How gross is that..

-Speaking of B, my babies are turning into him! Brooks has a new found obsession with ears. He loves sneaking in a little tug on Ava and Knox's ears. It's actually pretty cute.

-We also realized Ava probably got her odd sleeping habits from him. She sleeps with her nose pressed against the bumper pad. She has always done this. When I tuck her in at night I wrap her tight in a blanket, insert Mr Frog and she immediately turns her head to the side and wedges in the bumper pad. B basically sleeps with bumper pads. He surrounds himself in pillows. Seven pillows to be exact. We might just need to invest in one body pillow.

-I'm now a short order cook. Someone pass me a hair net. They still eat baby food but I just don't think it's filling them up. I feel like I'm always in the kitchen making something! It's hard work. B and I eat cereal for dinner and the babies have a gourmet meal. ha It's funny that I won't feed them certain things but I eat whatever!

-I haven't had a burger since the McDonald's pink slime story came out. Seriously grossed me out...

-Knox would eat a piece of dirt if I put it on his tray.

-I read the Hunger Game books in two days. Then I went to the theater on opening day and waited in line for over an hour to see the movie. I felt like a thirteen year old!

-I'm also obsessed with the Draw Something app I just discovered!

-The babies have had a million poopy diapers lately! Like four a day! What is the deal??? The diaper genie has been moved to the garage!


2 comments:

Kyle and Amanda said...

How do you have time to read Hunger Games with 3 babies?!

Michelle said...

I started reading when they went to bed and then stayed up all night to finish! I was a grumpy zombie the next day! I read the other two books during their naps and stayed up late again to finish! That's why I don't read books very often! I get into them and then can't put them down!