Wednesday, March 21, 2012

On Saturday B told me, "All you do all day is watch E and talk on the phone." That didn't go over real well! I actually thought about punching him. So on Sunday he got to be Mr Mom all by himself. That lasted 2 hours. I wish I had my video camera out for those two hours. He stepped on a tube of Vaseline that then shot out all over our living room floor. He lost it while trying to feed all three screaming hungry babies, he changed one thousand poopy diapers ( I heard him say something along the lines of, "Why do you keep pooping."), and he learned to use the washing machine that we have owned for a year now. I sat on the back porch in our rocking chair and drank coffee. It was pretty nice while it lasted!

I don't need an award, I don't even need a pat on the back, but don't tell me all I do is watch tv! ha When they nap yes, it's easier, I don't sit down but I get to do laundry and dishes without someone pulling on my leg but when they are awake it's never easy! I feel like my days are a blur of cooking, cleaning, dishes, poop diapers, baths, wrestling them to put clothes on, feeding, laundry, folding, picking up toys, and this is if we don't go anywhere! If we leave the house then I have to pack, unpack, etc.

We've been awake for 2 hours and so far Brooks has tackled Ava for a toy and busted her lip, they all found a stack of plastic cups and spread them all over the house, Ava got locked in the bathroom (someone (B) must have left the door open), I have changed 8 diapers!!!, Ava pulled out every wipe in the wipe warmer, Brooks almost hung himself with the cord from the wipe warmer (it's now in the garage), I've cooked breakfast, unloaded the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher, folded a load of clothes, started dinner for tonight, and I have not watched one minute of E or talked on the phone! Oh and now Knox just fell out of his highchair onto the tile floor, on his head...

B got what he deserves though... He woke up yesterday with poison ivy... EVERYWHERE! He had to go to the dr and get a shot. Karma!

-In his defense he got posion ivy because he did a lot of yard work this weekend! Our yard looks really good now B! Thanks!
PS-Don't get mad at me for telling on you! ha

No comments: