Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunday at the Park

Sunday was such a pretty day so we loaded up the babies and went to the park for a picnic and play time after their morning naps. Gigi met us to play and brought her camera so I got several good pics!

Knox loves the wagon! If you stop pulling it he rocks back and forth in his seat to make it go! ha Thank goodness B likes to pull the wagon! Oh and we finally found the seat belts (that B insisted we don't need) so now we don't have to worry about them going overboard!
Brooks likes it too, I think he was just a little sleepy!
One of several laps they made around the park!
Ava loves to watch all of the kids at the park play!

Ava's turn for a ride and she didn't even have to sit on the floor board this time!
Gigi took them for a spin!
Slide time! Yes, I know I look ridiculous!

After I went down once I decided Brooks could probably do it on his own! The slide is more his size!
Family picture! After our first trip to the park I learned my lesson and packed a bag full of supplies! I brought toys, snacks, bottles, sippy cups, diapers, wipes, sunscreen and our blanket! We need an extra wagon just to carry our gear! Before we left B made fun of me because I made a list of what to bring to the park. He said, "You should wear head gear and talk with a lisp." Glad he thinks I'm so cool...
We tried to talk them into napping at the park but they weren't having it!

Knox's turn on the slide!
He loved it of course! The faster the better for this little guy! Maybe I'll finally have someone to ride roller coasters with because their daddy is a big chicken!
It was a fun day at the park! Although, nothing is ever uneventful with us. While we were there Ava ate a leaf, started gagging, and I had to fish it out of her mouth. Later she choked on her water and threw up all over me. Knox ingested a few leaves, pieces of grass, etc. B said, "Knox is going to be pooping grass and rocks for days." Something to look forward too! ha Brooks was basically a perfect angel. He did chase a leaf blowing in the wind but he eventually crawled back to our blanket! ha

2 comments:

Maydelin said...

looks like all of you have a good time in the park!! I love the photos!!

Walter Tully said...

Your triplets are so cute! Taking care of one baby is one big responsibility -- let alone three. How can you manage? From the looks of it, you are doing a great job. You have three very happy and healthy toddlers. Keep smiling!

Walter Tully