Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cell Phone Pics

A few weeks ago we went to Fort Smith to watch Walker play basketball! His team made it to the Final Four! I have to say that it was the most stressful game! The other team's coach was screaming like a nut case, the game was close, I just couldn't take the suspense! Walker was the best player on both teams by far. I'm not just saying that because he is my cousin either! B's hoping the boys will inherit his athletic ability! ha I guess in pee wee league they have to let everyone play. That part was kind of annoying! There was a wide range of athletic ability between the players! I was holding my breath through half of the game. I don't know if I am cut out to be a sports mom.. I don't know if my nerves can take it! Walkers team won and I think he scored the majority of the points! Go Walker!

Cali and Knox!
Walker shooting free throws!
I also cleaned out the babies closet a few weeks ago. I've decided they are growing way too fast and I buy way too many clothes! I think I will have to have another baby clothes sell soon!
Ava is getting more girlie by the second. Jenny bought her a pair of Levi short shorts! How cute are they?
She's also started playing with her girl toys more like her little purse! Her favorite thing in the purse is the fake money! Get ready B! I see many shopping trips in our future!

No comments: