Sunday, March 18, 2012

Important dates I don't want to forget!

February 17th-Guess who finally has a tooth??? Knox! I still can't believe it! I thought he would have a gummy smile forever!

February 21st-Knox got his second tooth! He now has two bottom teeth!

February 28th-Brooks walked behind a toy! My dad was visiting that morning and he was watching Brooks while I was changing a diaper or something like that. They were in the dining room and he said, "Brooks is walking!" Umm what?? Sure enough I looked and he was walking behind Ava's walker. He would take three steps forward, a few steps back. He eventually make it around the dining room table! I'm so proud of him! What a big boy!

March 2nd-Ava's fifth tooth came in! She now has three on the bottom and two on top! She is the cutest smile and the biggest gap between her two front teeth. We think Ava and Brooks have Brandon's mouth. Poor kids! He wore braces twice and had some seriously messed up teeth!

March 3rd-Quit reading now if you get grossed out easily! This day was just the day for gross things to happen! It started with Ava playing in the toilet. I found her standing over it going to town in the water! She was soaking wet. So gross. Then that night my mom was babysitting and Knox pooped in the tub. I had to laugh when she was telling me this because bathing the babies is pretty hectic anyway especially when you are doing it by yourself. She was holding Ava and Knox was in the tub. He pooped and started trying to pick it up! I think she was afraid he was going to put it in his mouth (like he does everything else). I can just picture Gigi screaming and Knox laughing! Such a stinker! I had to sterilize the tub and every single toy! Thanks Knoxie! I think that bathroom might smell like bleach for days!

March 8th-Ava started clapping and shaking her head no!

March 15th-Brooks got his 5th tooth! Yeah Brooks! Knox, you have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments: