Thursday, March 8, 2012

Go Hogs!

A new day, a new game, and new Razorback outfits! ha These games are starting to be a blur and I am going to run out of red clothes to dress the babies in!! I think this was last Sunday! The games are at the perfect time on the weekends! The babies wake up from their morning nap and we load them in the car and go! It's so nice to get out of the house! Ribby didn't make an appearance at this game so we didn't get a family picture!

Knox got caught trying to pull Gigi's purse off of the table.
This is the face he makes when he gets caught doing something wrong...How can I get on to that face????
My sweet Brooks! His new favorite thing to do is to crawl up my legs or if I'm sitting down he completely attacks me and crawls all over me! I don't mind at all!
Ava!

Ava even closer!
This is her new smile! Pretty funny! I think she wants to show her new teeth off!
Brooks and Ava having a little pow wow and the wild man off in the corner definitely up to something.... He probably just ate a bug, etc.
A and Aunt Caroline!
My little cheerleader with her dad!
Joseph and Knox! The babies missed aunt Karrie!
I love this picture of B and Ava! Definitely a framer!
Cheering for the Hogs!

No comments: