Friday, March 16, 2012


I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! I snuggled with my babies, went to lunch with friends, gossiped and ate petit fours, got a massage, spent the rainy evening in my pj's, my mom cooked one of my favorite meals, and I opened presents and had cake. It doesn't get much better than that! Oh and every five minutes my phone dinged with another facebook birthday wish. Birthdays must have been so boring before facebook! I felt the love and completely forgot I was one year closer to thirty!

My birthday cakes from A, B, and K (and Gigi).
I'm a spoiled brat and I know it!
I can't tell you how hard I laughed at this gift! The babies gave it to me (Gigi helped them a little). Something about seeing B's little head cut into a heart shape cracked me up!

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great one! Looks like you did!! Can't believe how big the babies are getting!!