Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wednesday in Cell Phone pics

I get to wake up to this sweet face every morning! I'm a lucky mommy! I hope they are always so happy in the mornings!
We had a little fashion shoot! Brooks gets to try on lots of clothes because he is the biggest. Lucky boy! ha I know if it fits him it will fit is brother!
My cute little sailor!
Later we met Sarah and Bennett at the park. My kids attacked Sarah. Sorry Sarah!
Brooks spent a lot of time trying to figure out how the music was coming out of the iphone!
Later we all loaded up in the wagon and met daddy for Wino Wednesday at Marks. Mark lives in the historical district and has people over for wine and appetizers in his front yard during the spring/summer. It's so much fun!


1 comment:

Grace said...

Hi. I've been keeping up with your blog for a short time but it's my first time posting. Wanted to say that your children are adorable. I have a 15 month old son named Riley James and he is very active and leaves me drained. How do you handle three? :)