Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Boy Time



Since the day I found I was pregnant B has been talking about taking the babies on bike rides. He wanted to buy a bike trailor immediately. I actually bought him this one for his birthday last year before the babies were even born. I told him it would just junk up our garage for a year but that is all he wanted! So I caved and got it for him. The time has finally come for him to take it out for a test drive. He didn't attach it to his bike yet, but he did take the boys for a run a few days ago.

Getting ready for their big ride!

Knox was very excited! Ava was too! Little did she know, she was being left out of the fun!
I'm glad they like each other because they don't have much room in that thing!
And they are off! It was freezing and I went outside in my pj's with bare feet just to snap these pics! That is dedication if you ask me!
Brandon said they really liked it and Knox squealed the entire time! I'm actually surprised they didn't fall asleep! Ava will have to take a solo trip next time!

No comments: