Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ava Alexis Elliott





Your first picture!
One of the last pictures before you were born. Yes, my stomach was huge!
At 7:41 you were born! Welcome to the world Ava Alexis!
You were the cutest little baby we had ever seen.
This is the first time your dad held you.
This is the first time I saw you! I couldn't believe you were finally here!
Our first family picture! Your brothers weren't even born yet!
All of these people were so excited to meet you all! The nurses wheeled you out for everyone to see!
This is one of your first days in the hospital. You were so tiny!
Your daddy loved to hold you (and still does).

This is the first time I held all three of you at the same time!
Stretching in Gigi's arms!
After eleven days in the nicu you and Brooks finally got to come home!
I took this picture on the ride home! We were so excited to finally get you home!
One of my favorite newborn pictures. You have loved your brothers from day one!



Your first baseball game!
Your first smile!
Two months old!
This was the first time you wore a dress! We were having a cookout for Memorial day!
Three months old!
You pee pee'd on the chair right after Sarah took this picture!
My happy baby!
Four months old!

This was one of my favorite pictures of you for the longest time!
Your first kiss!
You were the cuddliest little baby!
Your first Fourth of July!
Five months old!
Jennifer took these pictures of you and I love them! You are such a funny girl and such a poser!


Your first trip to the pumpkin patch!
Opening your present from Gigi for your six month birthday!
You have the most kissable cheeks!
I loved your little fur vest! You looked like such a big girl in this outfit!

Six months old!

Nothing is cuter than naked babies!
My little pink pig! You were the cutest pig I had ever seen!
Your eyes just kept getting bluer and bluer!
Go Hogs Go!
My funny girl!
You spit up all over this outfit about ten minutes after I took this picture!
Your first Thanksgiving!
Merry Christmas Ava!
Your first trip to the square to see the lights!

Kisses from your brother! Your brothers love you so much Ava!
Your first time to meet Santa! You loved him!
Seven months!
Your first Christmas morning!

Your six month pictures! Your daddy loves you so much! He is wrapped around your finger!




Hanging out with Mommy at Millers birthday party!
Too cool!
Your first bikini!

Nine months old!
One of my all time favorite pictures of you with your brothers!
Hanging out at the ballpark!

Ten months!
You are so sweet and so funny! You love showing off your new teeth!
First time to meet the Easter bunny!
You love the slide and swings! I think you might be a little dare devil!

You love your pool too!
And your mommy!
Ava,
Your dad and I have loved you from the day we found out I was pregnant! Maybe even before we found out! I had prayed for a little girl and how lucky was I that god gave me you! You put a smile on our faces every single day. I always knew I would have two boys! I joke that that is why I had triplets because god knew I needed my girl! I feel so lucky to be your mom! I know that when you read this one day you are going to be the exact same as you are now. You have had the same little personality from the first day we met you! You are a funny little girl! You also get prettier every single day! That might be a problem because you are the biggest flirt I have ever seen! You love the boys. You also like to give kisses! As long as you only share your kisses with your brothers we will be okay! You love your brothers and you are always one step behind Knox where ever he goes. I'm afraid you two are going to be trouble. You can be a little mishevious! I've caught you going through the dog door several times! Apparently you like the taste of dog food! You also still love Layla! You look for her every morning when you wake up! Layla and Coco always go with me to get you out of bed and every morning you greet us with a squeal and a smile! Your dad and I fight over who gets to get you out of bed! You are so happy and excited to see us! You are pretty much always happy but you still have your fake cry and you know who to use it on! It doesn't work with mommy! You also have a little yell that you do if you want a bite of something! Gigi is trying to teach you how to say "Bite" but you haven't mastered that yet! You also think it's funny to bang on the table or you tray when you want more food. The boys have picked up on this. You are all little copycats which can be funny and not so funny at times! You play so hard. You are always busy doing something! I think because you play so hard you are the easiest baby to put to sleep! As long as you have Mr Frog you are a happy baby!

Ava, we love you and can't imagine our lives without you! Thank you for being you! Perfect, pretty, smart, funny you!


3 comments:

Emily! said...

Um, that made me tear up! You need to print all of these for the bday party- I have a craft in mind- so send to have them printed today!!
Love Miss Ava!

The Dolans said...

Oh my word, I have glassy eyes! Sweet sweet Ava, thank goodness we can all get our baby girl fix from you!!! I cannot wait to watch you boss all the boys around while you all grow up. You have the best mommy and daddy and brothers. I will never forget the day your momma sent Sarah and I a text letting us know Bennett and Miller would have three buddies. Thanks for letting me snuggle you any chance I get!! Happy Birthday Week Sweet Girl!

T's Mommy said...

I love how you did this for all 3. I can't believe how gorgeous each of your kids are. You are very blessed!! I love the pictures.