Monday, April 2, 2012

Our weekend


I've really got to get better about blogging when this stuff happens because this weekend was actually 2 weeks ago and I'm having a hard time even remembering what we did! I'm sure B worked Friday night and I hung around the house and then Saturday he watched the babies so I could go to a baby shower. We can't wait to meet baby Madeline! Saturday afternoon my mom and I took the babies to have their pictures made with live bunnies... That experience deserves it's own post though! After the pictures we decided to do a little swimming! I guess it isn't swimming if there is no water though. It was pretty warm outside but the water was freezing so the babies just played in the blow up pool!

Oh and Ava ate lots of grass and leaves..
Knoxie road on his dad's shoulders. All five of us were sitting in the tiny plastic pool fully clothed with no water. I bet our neighbors thought we were a bunch of weirdos! ha
No one told me that swim diapers don't work like a regular diaper. Brooks was sitting in a puddle in our house and we couldn't figure out what spilled.. Nothing spilled. He pee peed... I was covered, he was covered, and my floor. What a mess! I don't think I like swim diapers.


B swimming!
This little boy loves to flip!
I can't really remember what we did Sunday either.. If I had to guess B rode his bike or went running and I did lots of laundry and Gigi cooked dinner for us! That's usually our typical Sunday!

Actually I do know Mad Men started! Another show I'm obsessed with! Don Draper needs to get his act together! I'm ready for Betty to return too! If you don't watch you don't know what I'm talking about but Betty is played by January Jones. When I lived in LA we were out one night and Lauren and January Jones had a little dance off! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I think her boyfriend at the time had a little crush on Lauren! Oh and Lauren definitely won the dance off!

No comments: