Monday, April 9, 2012

Our first real pool party of the summer! (I guess it's really spring)

This week we finally put water in the baby pool! I filled it with a water hose and then brought pitchers of hot water from the kitchen to fill it up (I deserve a good mommy award for this day) Although, this was a day when I thought "Wow, it would be so much easier with just one baby!ha" I made twenty trips in and out of the house. I had to fill the pool with warm water, bring pool toys out, get sunscreen, bring sippy cups. Then I woke the babies up from their nap and had to get them ready to go out! I was literally out of breath by the time we were all in the pool.. I forgot swim diapers.. Thank goodness there weren't any accidents...

I guess it was all worth it because the babies loved the pool and I got my new favorite picture of Ava!
This princess didn't even have to get out of the pool to eat!
The cutest plumber booty ever!
My princess
I got a little wild with the sunscreen!
Just laying out with mommy!
I brought a magazine out to the baby pool with me. After 5 minutes I realized that was a joke! They didn't stop. They were diving out of the pool and then back in. They were eating leaves, grass, pool water. I'm not sure how relaxing this summer will be!

No comments: