Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

On Sunday we all went to our neighborhood's Easter egg hunt! I wasn't sure how it was going to go.. The babies had not had a nap all day, were sick, and weren't in the best moods! It went better than I thought though! We loaded them in the wagons and walked down the street to the hunt!

Daddy and his boys!
My little sailor!
Such a sweet boy!
They were a little too young to hunt this year but I think they enjoyed watching the big kids race around!
I think he almost feel asleep sitting in the wagon!
Daddy and his girl!
I'm not sure where this egg came from.. He might have picked it up off the ground but he loved it! It eventually ended up his mouth!
Kisses!
Mommy and A!
Sarah and A! And no, we didn't plan to dress alike!
The crew just hanging out!
I can't believe they will be able to run around and participate next year! It was a fun Sunday and a great way to start our Easter celebrations!

No comments: