Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our Week

The babes. Trying to break free..
Monday we woke up early and went to the library for baby bookworms. We brought the wagon along this time! My gosh they look like they are about to start kindergarten!
I've got to get these kids out of the house more! They love to watch people!
Ava wore her new jellies for her morning at the library!
Knox probably loves baby bookworms most. This kid loves to sing and dance!
How funny is this picture? I guess Ava just wasn't feeling it! She actually missed half of the class because she had to have a diaper change. Surprisingly I don't carry a diaper bag anywhere I go. Sometimes I will throw a diaper in my purse just in case but that's it. I think it has something to do with having so many babies to carry I just don't want anything else! As soon as we got home Gigi made me a diaper bag! Now I will have snacks, sippy's, diapers, wipes, etc. at all times! Thanks Gigi!
The tasty bells. The best part of baby bookworms, at least to my kids.
Knox immediately took off and headed to the front of the room. Like always Brooks and Ava stayed closer to their mommy!
Then he got distracted by a little girl. He wouldn't leave her alone. I hope this isn't a glimpse into his future.
We were bell hoarders.. I'm not sure how my kids ended up with so many.
After bookworms we went to eat lunch at Hammontree's and B met us! Ava had her first pickle and she LOVED it! She ate half of it and probably would have eaten more but I was afraid she would choke!
Later on this week Miller and his mommy and daddy came over for dinner! Allison made the babies birthday invites so she brought them over so we could put them together! Oh they are so cute! I can't wait to post a picture!

These two boys are hilarious together. As soon as they see each other they immediately start squealing and laughing. It's hilarious! Where ever one goes the other follows.
Allison and I got to be official taste testers. B always brings home random stuff for me to try. This one is actually really good. It is Bud Light Beer-a-rita. It's not out yet and I'm not sure what the official name is but it is yummy so be on the look out! Oh and buy it at Wedington or City Liquor of course!
Sweeties!
I ran around like a crazy person for the rest of the week. I had a girls weekend and B's birthday to get ready for! It's hard work leaving town! ha

No comments: