Monday, May 2, 2011

The Babies First Easter

I know this is so late but I had to post pictures! The babies have changed so much since these were taken! It seems like Easter was months ago!

I was a little unorganized for Easter this year! I guess it really didn't matter since the babies weren't home anyway! Brandon pulled through for me though! I went to bed early the night before Easter but he did a little shopping to fill the babies Easter baskets that his mom got them! Aren't the baskets cute?? I had a girl in McGehee make them! I know the babies will love them in the future because they will hold a lot of eggs! B got each baby a card and stuffed animal. He also bought me a card and a gift card (I always love gift cards)! B is such a great daddy! These babies are very lucky! I would have loved for the babies to have been home for Easter but I know we will make up for it next year and go all out!



As soon as we woke up we headed to the Nicu to visit our sweet babies! Brooks was a little jaundice so they had to put him under the lights for a little while! I think Ava enjoyed getting a little suntan with her brother! The light lit up the entire room! I hope all of the babies are water babies like their mommy! I love the beach and summer!


Sweet Brooks with his cute sunglasses on! I'm so glad he only had to be under the light for one day!


Daddy and Princess Ava


Next year Ava will be wearing a pretty pink dress! It's crazy to think she could be walking too!


Poor Brooks was a little upset before this picture was taken.


Gigi and Ava! Thank goodness we have three babies so we don't have to fight over just one!


Sweet Knox looks like he has already spent a little time in the sun!


Caroline trying to catch some rays with Brooks! Really I think she got stuck holding his little head in the right position for a while.


When we got back from the Nicu my mom cooked us a delicious Easter dinner and added to the babies Easter baskets! Brandon and I racked up too! Thanks for spoiling us mom!

1 comment:

ashley said...

those buckets are adorable!!!! :) and your babies are seriously precious!! hope you are holding up ok - looks like you're doing fabulous!