Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Wedding Day!

My cousin Chris got married Saturday! The wedding was my first big outing since the babies were born! Brandon and his mom were on babysitting duty for the night! I wish B could have gone to the wedding with me but it did make me feel good to know he was at home with the babies in case anything happened! Feeding them is definitely a two man job! I can't wait until I can take the babies out in public!
Finding something to wear was a chore! I wish I could have worn a sign around my neck that said "the reason I'm this fat is because I had triplets two weeks ago!" I still wanted some family pictures though!

Daddy, mommy and Ava. Ava has the prettiest pink dress. It would have been perfect for the wedding. I wish I could have put it on her and snuck her in with me!


Our first family picture since the babies have been home! It is pretty hard to take a picture of all five of us!



Chris and I back in the day when I wore pigtails and he picked his nose.


They could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! The weather was beautiful. Everything was green and blooming. Jennifer looked gorgeous. I loved her dress! There were so many neat details! They really thought of everything. I think I want to get married again now!



The first dance!



Mother son dance. So sweet!


Congratulations Chris and Jennifer! Now it's time to make babies! These triplets need some cousins!

PS-We have started taking applications now if you would like the trips to be in your wedding! Haha

No comments: