Monday, May 23, 2011

Road Trip!

We took our first big road trip with the babies on May 9th. We went to Fort Smith to have their pictures made at Mika Beth's. I should have taken a picture of my car because it was packed! My mom rode in the front seat, the babies were in the middle seat, and poor Brandon was in the very very back with our luggage! Before I bought my car in January I thought about getting a Suburban but I just couldn't do it! A Suburban is such a mom car! Now, I'm wondering if I made a mistake! haha Just my diaper bag alone takes up so much room! I basically have to pack a suitcase before we go anywhere! The babies did great in the car! They slept the entire time. That might not have been a good thing because they were wide awake when it was time for pictures! After some feeding, swaddling, and luck they all went to sleep and we got great pictures! I've only seen a few and I can't wait to see the rest! I know they are going to be so cute! Now I just need to get their birth announcements out before they turn one!

A sneak peak! I can not wait to see the rest!





Mika Beth took these with her iphone! I wish my iphone pics looked like this!





After the babies shoot we stopped by Georges to pick up dinner. I don't think I've ever been to Fort Smith and not eaten at Georges! I wish we had one in Fayetteville! We took our food over to Nini's so she could see the babies! We didn't get to stay very long because the babies next feeding was coming up but we were there long enough for Nini to hold each baby! We will have to come back and visit soon!

Our family takes up so much room anywhere we go! Ha


It was nice to get out of town for a day! I'm glad the babies like their carseats and going for rides. Hopefully we will be able to take more trips soon!

PS-I will say I looked down several times during the trip and noticed I was only driving about 60mph. I think my days of speeding tickets are over... At least when the babies are in the car!

-B and I got in a huge fight when I came home from Little Rock and discovered he had used all of my expensive shampoo that I left at our house! B has never cared about hair products and has used Pert Plus (or whatever I buy him) the entire time I have known him. He gets his hair cut at Super Cuts for goodness sakes! I guess once he used decent shampoo he realized the difference because when we were getting ready for our pictures he asked if he could use my shampoo just for that one day! Ha ha I let him just that one time so our pictures would be good! Ha

1 comment:

Emily! said...

That is hilarious about the shampoo....good thing he ask first! :)