Thursday, May 5, 2011

Full House!

My babies were twelve days old in this picture and they were coming home! I couldn't wait to get them home with Knox! I think he missed his brother and sister! Sometimes they just lay down and stare at each other. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen.


Princess Ava was not happy about her outfit! I thought she looked so so cute but apparently she wasn't feeling it! This outfit lasted long enough for us to make it to our house and then she had a blow out! I think she did it on purpose because she didn't like it! haha




My camera quit working as soon as we got to the hospital. If any of you have a Nikon what does it mean when an F is blinking and it quits taking pictures? Am I too close? Not enough light? I really wish I wouldn't have canceled that photography class! It would have really come in handy right now! The rest of our pictures are from my iphone and they are blurry! We also videotaped everything! If I knew how to upload videos I would! Someone teach me! haha


Brandon got the babies dressed in their going home outfits. I wish I had a better picture of Brooks'. When we got home I kept thinking "I remember the boys outfits being a lot cuter than they are." Then I realized B had put Brooks outfit on backwards! Oops! I don't think he knew the difference!


Is she not soo tiny? She weighed more than Brooks and was the longest baby when they were born but she just seems so much smaller to me now. I think I will find baby socks in random places around our house for the rest of my life! These kids cannot keep their socks on! The socks disappear into thin air!


We are literally going to have our hands full for the next 18 years! I almost teared up when I took this! Our babies are already getting so much bigger! I know that's a good thing but I wouldn't mind if they stayed small forever!


We had to stop and say goodbye to all of the nurses that took care of our babies! They were all so nice and helpful! We could not have asked for a better experience. It was so nice to be able to leave the babies there and know they were in the best possible hands! It's crazy what a small world it is! I swear we knew or knew of every nurse that works at the hospital.


Daddy loading them in! I don't know what I'm going to do when all three of the car seats are in the backseat and I can't ride in the back with them! I guess we will find out tomorrow when we take them to the pediatrician!


I think I might be psychic. Not really but maybe.... Before I was even pregnant I knew I would have two boys. During my pregnancy I had dreams about my two boys and a girl.. I just knew that is what I was going to have. A few months before they were born I started dreaming that Knox would look just like me and Ava too. Then a few weeks before I had them I could not get the Pearl Jam song "Better Man" out of my head! I kept thinking that maybe it would be playing in the delivery room when I had them. I knew I would hear this song when the babies were born. How weird is that??? I kind of forgot about it all and then on the way home from the hospital Ava and Knox were crying. B turned up the radio and they immediately stopped. He said " I guess they like Pearl Jam." That's when I realized what song was playing! Someone get me a 1-800 number! I might be the next Diane Warwick!




Ava is ready for the royal wedding with her hat on!






This is what we do all day! Sleep! They are the coziest little things you have ever seen! They love to be squished together in their bassinet! Our schedule is feed them, change their diaper, put them back to sleep. Four hours later we do it all over again. It takes about forty five minutes to an hour to feed and change all of them. I'm so glad they are on a schedule. I can't imagine what I would do if they all woke up at different times!

Brandon and I have been so spoiled. Brandon told me today "I'm not nearly as exhausted as I should be. Your mom is doing all of the hard work" My mom has spent the night at our house every night they have been home. She sleeps downstairs with the babies and Brandon and I take turns coming down for feedings. The babies are on such good schedules so they usually sleep for 4-5 hours at a time. B comes down at 3 to help my mom and I come down at 7-8 to help. We are both still getting eight hours of sleep at a time. My mom has also been cleaning, cooking, feeding babies. We are going to be in trouble when we are on our own! Ha Thanks mom for all of your help!

No comments: