Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sleepy...

-Knox had a doctors appointment the other day and after I filled out all of his paperwork I looked at his monogrammed blanket and realized his name is Knox Andrew not Knox Henry which is what I wrote on all of the forms. Oops.

-When the babies stay in our room at night we basically have to pack a bag for them because their nursery is down stairs. Ava always starts out in pink gowns and cute blankets. By the time she woke up yesterday she had on a blue outfit, green blanket, and a hat with trucks on it. My sweet girly girl has to wear whatever mommy can find that's clean!

-We filmed all of the babies first baths. Except for Brooks. He was the last baby to get a bath and I was tired. I think the video camera was dead too. This is the only bath we should have filmed! We were bathing him in his little whale bath tub on the kitchen counter. As soon as he hit the water a fountain of pee pee started! It went over our counter and hit the bar. I don't know if I will ever get use to that!

-We stopped at Braums one night before the babies came home from the nicu and B went inside to get milk while I waited in the car. It took forever... He finally came out and told me he had been showing a Braum's worker pictures of the babies. Apparently she said "they all have big eyes" B told her his babies momma has big eyes. I guess I am a babies momma now!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Been thinking of y'all!! Your babies are beautiful. Cannot wait to see them in person.