Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you!



Today is a big day at our house!! My mom and the babies are sharing a birthday! My mom is ___years old and the babies are one month old! I think this calls for a party!

We celebrated my mom's birthday last night in the box at the baseball game and it was so fun! I'm so glad I've been able go to a few games this year before the season was over! Mark, party planner extraordinaire, put me in charge of a cake, plates and napkins, shrimp.... Like I have a lot of free time on my hands! Ha Thank goodness Brandon's mom was in town this week so I could run all of my errands! I forgot my camera at home but planned on taking pictures with my iPhone. I did not take one single picture! I guess that means I was having a good time! I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of her cake! I've really tried to be better about pictures for the blog! The babies didn't make the cut for the party but I'm sure they will be at every game next year! I can't wait to dress them up in their little Razorback outfits!

Mom, I hope you have a great day! I really think I outdid myself on your gifts! Ha I know I did I good job when I want to keep all of the gifts for myself. If I had already given them to you I would post pics. Maybe later today I can update this post!

A sneak peak at her flowers I arranged myself!

No comments: