Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy Busy!

I've been a little behind on the blogging.. It's rainy and gross today so I'm hoping to get caught up!

We have been so busy around here! As soon as it quit raining I was ready to get out of the house! I thought I would have a hard time leaving the babies at home but that hasn't been the case! I think it helps that I have such great babysitters! My mom, Caroline, and B's mom could probably handle any emergencies better than I could anyway!Ha Last Saturday night B had to work so Caroline babysat and my mom and I went shopping and to dinner. I think I went a little overboard when I cleaned out my closet a few weeks ago and I had nothing left to wear! It was a little scary trying on jeans 3 weeks after I had the babies but I had to do it!

Sunday Olivia and Karrie came to visit the babies! I was so glad they were finally able to hold them! They got to meet them in the hospital but they are so much bigger now! I guess I feel like they are big but they are really still so tiny! Olivia's brother just had a baby and baby Jack weighed eight pounds when he was born so I think she was use to a chunkier baby! B babysat Sunday night so we could go eat Sushi! I was not ready for the night to end so after sushi we went to a sports bar! We were pretty much the only people in the place! It was a Sunday night. It was so nice to hang out with my friends! Olivia, hurry and move home so we can do that more often!




B did a great job with the babies! They really are so much easier than you would think! I guess we just have good babies! I think he enjoyed getting some snuggle time in!





Monday Adam, Bethany, and Porter stopped by to bring us a Nap Nanny, which btw, is a must have for babies in my opinion! My babies love it! Now that we have two Knox gets his own and the little two share! The Fraziers also brought yummy Tim's pizza and a bottle of wine. Thanks everyone! The pizza was delicious and the wine was just what I needed! Bethany, we will return the nap nanny before new baby Rutledge makes his debut!

FYI-The nap nanny's aren't meant for more than one baby but the trips love to snuggle and sleep better that way so we usually put two in at a time!







Tuesday morning we took the babies to have their pictures made! Hudson took our wedding pictures and when Jason found out we were having triplets he said he wanted to photograph them! We were so excited! We love all of his pictures! The photo shoot was a little out of control! You would not believe how hard it is to get three babies to sleep at the same time for pictures! We were there for over three hours and the entire time a baby was either crying, eating, sleeping, or pooping! Somehow Jason managed to get some really cute pics!

A sneak peak!


The babies first trip to Sonic! B thought it was ridiculous I was taking a picture! Ha ha



I ran errands the rest of the day and then B and I went to the baseball game with friends! We had such a great time! The Razorbacks won and we got see all of our friends! It was a fun night! Although, the best part of the night was the 10+ hours of uninterrupted sleep B and I got! His mom watched the babies while we were at the game and then got up with them for their night feedings so we could sleep!






The McCarty twins are such cuties! I can't wait until we can bring the babies so they can all play together!




Wednesday I ran more errands. My to-do list is really never ending.. Courtney stopped by for a visit and brought us dinner! She brought the best Chicken Noodle Soup! I will have to get the recipe to post! It was really good! My favorite thing she brought was Emory's swing! The babies LOVE it! Instead of typical swings I bought into the hype and bought Mamma Roo's for the babies. They are not the biggest fans.. So now I have two Mamma Roo's in my living room that no one uses! They all take turns in the swing! Emory, thanks for letting us borrow it! So warning to new parent's: Buy the swings that just swing! Not the fancy ones that do a million other things that your baby won't like!

Thursday was a crazy day! Once again, thank goodness Brandon's mom was here to help with the babies! I had so much to do to wrap up my mom's gifts and her birthday celebration! I finally got it all done and we went to the game! Brandon helped his mom with the 6 o'clock feeding and then met us there. We had such a good time! The food was great, the wine was tasty, and the weather was perfect for baseball! I honestly didn't even notice we lost! Hopefully we will win the next two!

We had a surprise on our doorstep when we got home. Carter and Alicia brought us a basket full of snacks! That is exactly what we needed! I never have time to sit down and eat a meal so this will be perfect because I will be able to grab something on the go!

The monsoons have started again so I think my plans for yard work this weekend might be ruined.. This is the perfect weather to watch movies, read, and snuggle with babies though!

No comments: