Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mom



Happy Mother's Day mom! I think it would take me hours, maybe more, to write everything I love about my mom and all of the things she has done for me. She is such a wonderful mother to me and she is already a wonderful grandmother to my babies. I hope I can be half the mom to my babies that she has been to Caroline and me! We are all so lucky to have her in our lives.
Thanks mom for everything!

Gigi with her babies!


I think it would be impossible to find someone that love my babies as much as I do. My mom might love these babies more!





I remember my mom always wore these emerald bands when I was younger. Nini gave them to her. She gave them to me when I had the babies. I love them! I've retired my wedding bands and wear these now! Little Ava is a lucky girl! She has such neat jewelry coming her way someday!

1 comment:

kathy elliott said...

You have a great Mom! And we have wonderful grandbabies together!