Monday, May 30, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

I have always called B Ned Perme (I have the real Ned's autograph btw... How embarrassing!). He is a little too obsessed with the weather channel app on his phone. He loves snow storms, tornado's etc! I don't love bad weather! I've never been afraid of bad storms but the weather lately has been a little out of control! B and I were laying in bed the other night not really paying attention to the tv. Thankfully I heard the weather man say they had spotted rotation around Root and McNair schools. McNair is basically in our back yard! I told B and he said he thought we should head to the closet under the stairs. I freaked and started grabbing babies and pacifiers!

Cleaning out the closet under the stairs has been on my to-do list for a while. I really wish I had gotten around to doing that before we had to camp out in there! It was a mess!

All six of us snuggled close in the closet and Ned stayed in the living room and watched the weather report.


The babies slept the entire time!


The storms were supposed to be worse the next night so I cleaned out the closet the next day and made a little tornado survival bag with formula, water, diapers, etc. I even made my mom spend the night with us! Ned got excited and wanted to gas up the 4-wheeler just in case! I'm really not sure where he thought he was going to drive that thing if a tornado hit! I'm thinking he was just looking for an excuse to get out of the house. Thankfully the weather wasn't as bad as they predicted and we had a very uneventful night.

It looks like it will be sunny for the next several days and we can't wait!

No comments: