Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Road Trip Round 2

Wednesday my mom and I loaded the babies in the car and headed to Fort Smith. My cousins Cali and John were both graduating. Cali from Jr High and John from sixth grade. Congrats guys! We stopped at a cute baby store as soon as we got in town. I went crazy with little dresses for Ava. I will have to post pictures soon of the babies wearing all of their new outfits! We got take out from Georges and headed to Nini's! The babies had a lot of visitors! They finally got to meet their aunt Marcy, cousin Christina, Cindy, LaQuita and cousin Maggie. My mom and Nini went to graduation and I stayed at Nini's with the babies.
We had a great visit! It was so nice to see everyone!

Nini and her great granddaughter. I brought my camera but didn't take any pictures and had to steal these from Marcy.


Sweet Ava enjoying girl talk. I just want to pinch her cheeks!

No comments: