Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Two Week Birthday Babies!



Wednesday was a big big day!! The babies were two weeks old and I got to drive for the first time in over three months!
My mom came over to babysit and I hit the road. My first stop was Sonic Happy Hour. Then I got gas, washed my car, picked up dog food... Nothing really exciting but it felt so good to be driving again! I'm sure my mom, Caroline, and Brandon are glad I can drive too so I don't have to bum rides anymore!
We celebrated the babies birthdays with Karrie and Joseph! They brought us dinner and it was so yummy! I wish I had pictures from the night! The babies slept the entire time they were here! Karrie brought a delicious pound cake so I guess the babies had a little birthday cake for their big day too! Thanks Karrie and Joseph!
Emily and Matt brought Mexican food to us for Cinco de Mayo Thursday! It was delicious too! Thanks for coming to visit us! Come back again soon and Emily I love the new car!
Leslie and Ben brought Primo's over Friday! It was so nice to sit around and catch up with Leslie and Ben! I haven't seen them since the Super Bowl! Way to long! Ben had to help B with the Diaper Genie too. It was overflowing and stinky! Thanks for the food and company you two!
We have been so spoiled by our friends! I don't think I will have to cook again until July!
I'm going to have to do a better job of taking pictures! Post with no pictures is no fun!

No comments: