Friday, May 13, 2011

My Favorite Holiday!

I'm obsessed with all holidays but Christmas has always been my favorite. I really think I have a new favorite though! I could not have asked for a better first mothers day! I slept in, the weather was perfect, I laid out and read magazines, I got the sweetest cards and gifts, we cooked out, and I got to spend the day with the sweetest babies in the world and my family! I feel so lucky!


Each baby got me a card... So sweet. Brandon and the babies also got me a bracelet that I love! It's hard to tell in the picture but the babies names are engraved on one side and my initials are on the other. I couldn't have asked for a better gift! My mom bought me flowers for my yard. If B and I ever get around to potting them and if it ever quits raining I will take pictures! I can't wait for my pool area to be finished! I'm ready to have a pool party! Brandon and I joke that we will have to hire a babysitter to sit in the house with the babies so we can go outside! Brandon's mom got me a gift card! I've actually already used it to get my hair done! My hair looks much better! Thanks Ms Kathy. Caroline got me beautiful flowers and my dad and Karrie sent me sweet cards! Thanks everyone for making my first Mothers Day so special!


I love the Sookie Stackhouse books and True Blood. I can't wait for the show to start again! Caroline brought me the new book that just came out for Mothers Day! Maybe I'll be able to finish it in the next year! Right now I'm on page 3!Ha


My favorite thing to do! It was such a beautiful day. The pool is still freezing but hopefully soon we can get in! The babies have the cutest little bathing suits I can't wait to put on them! If they love the pool as much as they love their baths we are going to have three little fish on our hands!


My beautiful flowers from Caroline! Orchids are my favorite! Hopefully I can keep this one alive. I don't have the best luck with them!



Daddy with Ava. Ava can be a pain in the butt to feed so this was a little treat that he was feeding her! We all fight over Knox because he sucks his bottles down in about ten minutes! Although, I will say Ava has had a complete turn around! She is now eating more than the boys at some feedings! Yahhh Ava!


Oh Knox! What a cutie! He is such a happy and content baby. He never cries and loves to sit and look around the room!



I love watching the babies yawn. They look so sweet and cuddly!


Ava was over having her picture taken! I just want to kiss her little cheeks!



Brooks is my active baby. He is going to be feisty! All of the babies love to be swaddled and that is usually the only way they can sleep but Brooks fell asleep while I was changing one of the other babies. It was so cute to watch him squirm around! He looks very relaxed in this pic! He actually giggled and smiled on Mother's Day. Melted my heart! I think the yellow bumper pad is reflecting off of his blond hair!

No comments: