Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Woo Pig Sooie!

We had such a great weekend! Friday was my mom's birthday so she spent the day at our house with the babies and me. We ate crab legs for lunch and played with babies all day! It was a great day! Friday night I was home alone with the babies because B had to work. B called and said, "don't you have a friend you can call to come keep you company!" Ha First of all I don't think anyone's ideal Friday night is helping me change diapers! I was fine! I had three babies to keep me company!

Saturday we woke up and B did yard work and I cleaned and worked on the blog! It was such a pretty day! My mom was at the game and called to see if we wanted to come. We aren't supposed to really take the babies out in public yet but we had to get out of the house! I literally got ready in 15 minutes! The babies also had the fastest baths they have ever had! I wanted to get there before I changed my mind about taking them! I really think it was fine because we were in our box and the few people that touched them washed their hands! The babies were perfect during the game. They LOVED sitting outside! They all slept the entire time. No crying at all! I think we have some little hog fans on our hands! After the game B and I were ready to go! We were trying to figure out where we could go next! ha We ended up going home and B went for a bike ride. While he was gone my mom texted me and said she would babysit if we wanted to go out. I immediately called B and told him to hurry it up so we could go do something. While I was waiting on him my head started hurting soo bad. I never get headaches. I decided I should start wearing my retainer again the night before so I think this must have been what caused it. When B got home he was ready to go! He even mentioned going to the movies which I love to do and he doesn't! My head hurt so bad I just couldn't do it! I actually called my mom back and asked her to come do the 10pm feeding with B so I could go to bed! Pathetic! haha My night on the town turned into me taking a handful of Tylenol and going to sleep at 9:30! Ahh I'm a grandma!

I slept from 9:30pm to 2:30am and then 4am to 10am. I woke up feeling great! We planted flowers all day, put together the babies strollers, and had a lot of visitors. Liz stopped by and brought the babies personalized bibles that I love! I know they will too. She also brought yummy pasta salad. The Selmans stopped by to meet the babies too! Sunday evening Naomi came by and brought us dinner. Taco soup and the best cookies! I can't wait to make them! She also brought the babies cute little onesies. When they grow a little more and can wear them I will post pics!

We had such a great weekend with friends and family!

Our first family picture at a game!











Ava calling the Hogs!






We had great helpers at the game! I barely even held the babies!


The boys REALLY got into the game! Can't you tell?


Pink is Ava's color not red but she did wear her Razorback hat to show her team spirit! Ha


I should have taken a picture of the final score! We won! I hope we host a tournament game so the babies can go back!

No comments: