Monday, October 29, 2012

Busy Saturday

A few weeks Brandon had his big bike race he has been training for.  The babies and I were going to go watch but the weather was terrible!  It was cold, rainy, and even started sleeting!  So instead, we met Karrie at Ricks for donuts and coffee!  I love that the kids can still get away with going out in public in their pj's!  ha Knox insisted on wearing his cowboy boots.  I don't know what we are going to do when he outgrows those things! 



This was Ava and Knox's first time to try donuts!  They put away 18 donut holes!  Knox stuffed so many in his mouth he puked and then kept going!  I also let them try chocolate milk!  So yummy! I wish I had taken more pictures but lately there hasn't been much time for picture taking!  My hands were full and sticky!
The babies went home for a nap and I drove out to the race and got there right in time to see B cross the finish line!  I took pictures with my good camera so I will have to post those later!  

When the babies woke up we all got dressed to go celebrate Hudson's birthday!  Ava wasn't feeling her best so she stayed home with Gigi.



Family Photo!  At least one of us is looking at the camera! ha

Leave it to this kid to find a broom at the party and start cleaning! 



Hudson had a tailgating party so we wore our best Hog's gear! 

Daddy and Brooksy!  B was tired from his race so we had to leave a little early!  It was such a fun party! Happy Birthday Hudson! 



No comments: