Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Olivia's getting married!

Last weekend we had a girls weekend in Hot Springs to celebrate Olivia!  It was so much fun!  I drove to Little Rock on Friday afternoon, did a little shopping for Ava at the Toggery (she got the cutest pink boots!) and then met up with everyone else and drove to Hot Springs.  Lauren and Scott were nice enough to let us use their lake house for the weekend! Friday night we went to dinner and stayed up talking and laughing! 


Saturday we did a little decorating and then met the rest of the group for lunch!  After lunch we came back to the condo and had massages!  It was the perfect day!  

Saturday night we went to dinner at Luna Bella.  If you are ever in Hot Springs I highly recommend it!  It was so yummy!  

Karrie and me

Sarah, Olivia, Lauren, and Sarah Boyce!
I had so much fun visiting with friends and celebrating Olivia!  I can't wait for the wedding! 

No comments: