Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Out of Control!

These three pictures were taken over a 5 minute time period several weeks ago.  It was just one of those days.....


I was on the computer and noticed the lights flickering.  I looked up and found this.  Ava and Brooks were standing below him cheering him on.  When Ava saw me walking over she said, "Oh Shit!"  

I think I took a minute to move the end table into another room out of their reach, change a poop diaper,  and put that last picture on instagram and then I looked up again and he had found another way to flick the lights..  Look at the look on his little face!!!  I get that same look all of the time!  He's saying, "Ha  ha, what are you going to do about this?!"

After that chair was removed this is what they did.  
Knox is a monkey.  He is also the ring leader of my three monkeys.  They copy everything he does and they think he is hilarious and cheer him on!  I think I'm going to be in big trouble when they are teenagers! 

No comments: