Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Prayers Please

I can't get Julee and Preslee off my mind.  I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.  I don't know what to write because nothing seems adequate.  I just can't imagine.  

I met Julee through my bff Lauren.  Both such sweet, sweet girls.  Over the years Julee and I have talked off and on and not always about the most pleasant things, sick husbands and fertility issues, oh and hair!   Julee was responsible for my perfect poof on my wedding day!  She styled my Jessica Simpson extensions to perfection (yes, I wore fake plastic hair at my wedding.  Ha)!  Brandon had a few health issues that landed us at Mayo clinic and when Matt had health problems I remember telling Julee it was the place to go.  Then, when it was time to have babies, I gave her my Dr. Silber sales pitch and then sweet Preslee was born!  I wish I had words of wisdom or the perfect person/Dr to fix all of her problems right now.  Faith, friends, and family will get her through this I'm sure.    


Please prayer for Julee, Preslee and their families, hug your loved ones tight and shop at Riffraff too!   


1 comment:

Anita Bell said...

Thank you so much. We can feel the love and prayers.