Sunday, January 8, 2012

The calm before the storm


Before our Christmas festivities started we had a few relaxing days around the house. Well actually the babies relaxed and I did a lot of last minute running around, shopping, and packing. Every year I swear I'm going to finish my shopping by the beginning of December and every year I am still shopping on Christmas Eve. I think I take gift giving too seriously. I will search and search for the perfect gift! Next year everyone is getting gift cards! ha

Father like son. When B was little he had a thing about ears. He would rub your ear if you were really special. I still get an ear rub every now and then. Apparently Knox likes ears too! Ava wasn't happy about it!
Ava LOVES the dogs. She thinks they are hilarious! I will hear her laughing her head off and when I look she is right in Coco or Layla's face. I think they like her a lot too! She isn't as rough as the boys!
We all went to a play date at Porter and Hudsons house! Between Gigi, B and I we bought every single toy at Toys R Us for the babies for Christmas. Every toy except the three the babies fell in love with at Porters house! Of course! Ava found a drum she loved. It played music, lit up, and she played with it for an hour! Knox was obsessed with a dancing Elmo and this little activity set! He loved it! Brooks slept the entire time we were there but I'm sure he would have loved these toys too! We were leaving for Dumas the next morning so I didn't have time to make a trip to the store to buy these but Gigi came to the rescue. The babies had their favorite toys under the tree Christmas morning!
Knox and Brooks both sat up by themselves this week and I happened to get it on camera each time! Way to go boys! You're growing up so fast!

December 20th
It's way more fun sitting up!

December 31st


No comments: