Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Round 1

The Wednesday before Christmas we woke up at eight and packed for three hours! It took three people (B, my mom, and I) three hours to pack our car for two days! My car looked like we were going to Florida for a week! Insane! Oh and all of the babies woke up with colds! We were not off to a great start!

Please note in the picture below that my Christmas gift (the Hug and Haul thing) is loaded down with B's hunting stuff! The truth came out! That's why we needed that thing! Oh and the large blue ice chest is full of bottles and food! We had to travel with all 21 bottles! I do have to give the babies a pat on the back. They slept the entire way to Dumas! All four hours! We didn't have to stop once for them! Yahh babies!
When we got to Dumas we were greeted by lots of family and lots of gifts! The babies experienced Christmas overload!
The boys had on cute Christmas outfits but those didn't last long!
Ava got to unwrap her gifts!
Cory showing off one of the babies books!
Bear loves his dad!
Knox helped Nana open her new pj's!
Thursday night we went with the whole family to Laynes for our Christmas dinner. We do this every year and the food is always so good! The babies were great! I had to bring in so many things that I forgot to bring in my camera! I did snap a few on my cell phone!

Knoxie!
Brooksy!
Ava pouting about something!
Lilah gave lots of kisses! Knox thought it was hilarious!
Ava got a big hug too!
All of the cousins!
Thanks so much for everything Nana and Poppy! We had a great time and loved all of our gifts!

No comments: