Sunday, January 15, 2012

Obsessed

B started off a little rocky this year with the gift giving but quickly redeemed himself! One of my gifts was Apple TV. At first I wasn't really sure if I would use it or not but I definitely have! All of my favorite shows are on a break right now so I started watching Friday Night Lights through Netflix. I'm so obsessed! I stayed up until two and three many nights watching this show! I actually finished it today! I think I watched all five seasons in record speed! B even started watching it. If you need a good show to watch this is it! Oh, and I'm in love with Matt Saracen! Go #7! Don't be jealous B!



1 comment:

The Dolans said...

It is one of my absolute favorite shows of all time!! I thinking I was in mourning after the series ended. Had so much fun with y'all yesterday. Thanks for celebrating with us!!!!