Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cookies!


While B was in Kansas City Gigi, Caroline, and I had a girls day (plus Brooks and Knox) and baked cookies! We do this every year. We also listen to the New Kids on the Block Christmas CD while we bake! We had so much fun and made some really yummy cookies!

Ava got to join the party this year! She loved it!
Caroline making my aunt Jeannie's sugar cookies! They are so good!
My mom's brownie cookies!
Someone loves their Gigi!
The boys didn't have much interest in baking! They were too busy crawling around and playing!

Someone stole a bite of a cookie! After that she couldn't take her eyes off of them! It was hilarious!
I made brown sugar cookies and I tried to make hand print ornaments but those didn't really turn out that great! The dough was a little too hard! I will have to try those again next year!

No comments: