Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This week...

This week we welcomed a new member to our family! Dexter the doggy!
Little Dexter. He is Caroline's dog, not ours (I'm not that crazy!) So he just comes to visit occasionally.
We went to the park for the first time last weekend!

Brooks and Ava cheered B on while he did pull ups!
Ava went down the slide for the first time ever with her daddy's help!
Yahh Ava! You big girl!
Knoxie slept the entire time we were at the park! He missed out on all of the fun!
Ava practiced her wrestling moves with her brother and I practiced using a new app I have on my phone!
Knox drank out of a sippy cup all by himself and we all cheered! We also had dinner at my dad's!
We celebrated Hunter's first birthday at Boingo Bounce! The babies didn't do much bouncing but we had a lot of fun! Happy birthday Hunter!
Right after this picture was taken Knox snatched her bow off her head and pushed her down. Poor A!
My little bully! ha
Ava was not in the mood for pictures apparently.
Knox got a pat on the head from his friend Bennett!
Miss Priss! Not the best picture!
Brooks rode a horse, licked it, and probably contracted the flu!
Such a big boy!


This week I also made a gigantic mess cleaning out the babies closets...


Brooks and Knox took their first big boy bath together! It was lots of fun!



I really am not sure if these boys are related! They look nothing alike!
Knoxie and I also made a quick trip to Little Rock for another helmet appointment. We left our house at 11 and were back in Fayetteville by 5 so that tells you how fast our appointment was. I think it was a complete waste of our time and gas but whatever! Basically they told me he hadn't been wearing his helmet (which I obviously already knew!) so we are going to wear it all of the time for the next month or two and then I am making the executive decision we will be done with the helmet! I miss seeing his little head and I just can't take the smell anymore! The one thing I like about those appointments is I have 6 hours of phone time to catch up with friends!

No comments: