Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Day part 3

After we left Grandma's house we made a quick stop at Nini's! The babies did a little costume change and I guess I pulled the camera out mid-change. Lots of naked babies below!

Ava and Nini!

Caroline and Brooksy!
Gigi, Knox, and Elmo!
Ava in her second outfit of the day!
You might notice in these pictures that I come by my animal print obsession honestly. Nini loves some animal print!
After we left Nini's we went to the Jaber's house for our last stop of the night. By this point the babies were done with Christmas. They were so tired and were not on their best behavior! Thank goodness the whole family was ready to hold, rock, feed, and play with the babies because I needed the help! It was a little chaotic for awhile. The food was delicious and we had a great time! The babies got even more gifts! They got an Elf on the shelf for next year from Alex and Stacey! I'm so excited about it!

Cali and Brooks wearing his new sweater Nini got him and his Uggs from Gigi! He looks sixteen!
Knoxie holding B's new ipad for him!
We really had a great Christmas! Nothing is better than spending the day with people you love!

No comments: